• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR-15 complete LPK $36.99

That's rock bottom right there. I was expecting it not to have a trigger group at that price.
Yep it's complete with trigger group and grip. It's definitely the lowest price I've seen on a LPK so far.

Like I said, I've never bought from them before so I don't know if they rape you on shipping charges or not though. LOL

Yep it's complete with trigger group and grip. It's definitely the lowest price I've seen on a LPK so far.

Like I said, I've never bought from them before so I don't know if they rape you on shipping charges or not though. LOL
At that price it's worth the gamble on 2 or 3. If the trigger parts are complete **** so what? You still come out ahead.

At that price it's worth the gamble on 2 or 3. If the trigger parts are complete **** so what? You still come out ahead.
Bingo! I'd bet the whole kit is good to go though. There was a thread yesterday where I said that I wouldn't be surprised if there's a factory somewere pumping out LPKs all day long and just packaging them up with different companys name brands on them. There's just no way that every company that sells a LPK is making them in-house.

9.99 shipping to my zip
It really wouldn't be a "steal" to order just one LPK then, but if you had several items to buy from them it would be.

But is it a colt lpk
Hahaha! I can't remember, were you in on that thread yesterday?

I know a good number of folks who ordered from Karri's before and they are GTG. I don't know anything about Anderson LPK's, but it seems like they put out a lot of decent entry level products. Like BangBang BangBang said, the hammers and triggers all probably come the same couple of forges - IIRC there should be forge marks on those pieces and it just comes down to polishing.

Back
Top Bottom