• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AR-15 Defensive Carbine - Setup, Maintenance, Tactics, & Use

Glad you enjoyed it!

I may have been misunderstood when I talked about competitive shooting. I meant not to confuse items intended for competitive use with "real world" applications.

My years shooting USPSA did not but good things to my shooting abilities. It made me a much faster shooter, while keeping my accuracy. Always improved my capabilities when it comes to thinking on the fly.

Glad you enjoyed it!

I may have been misunderstood when I talked about competitive shooting. I meant not to confuse items intended for competitive use with "real world" applications.

My years shooting USPSA did not but good things to my shooting abilities. It made me a much faster shooter, while keeping my accuracy. Always improved my capabilities when it comes to thinking on the fly.

Not all, it was clear you were just alluding to some of the silliness that comes out of "race-guns".

Glad you enjoyed it!

Wish I could have made it. I stopped by after work and shot the bull with Wes and another member on here. Need to do a Sunday class for us Mon-Sat workers!

Back
Top Bottom