• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ar-15

Whys that

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
Because most everything is over priced. You’re not gonna find a $350 glock 19x around here. And since your in the WTB adds if you get a message from a guy from out of state saying he has the exact gun you want. It is a scam do not send the guy your money. FTF only

Because most everything is over priced. You’re not gonna find a $350 glock 19x around here. And since your in the WTB adds if you get a message from a guy from out of state saying he has the exact gun you want. It is a scam do not send the guy your money. FTF only
Well i appreciate the info im not an idiot lol i only meet FTF anyways im just trying to find a good ar so i can go hoggin again this summer i had to sell my old one

Well i appreciate the info im not an idiot lol i only meet FTF anyways im just trying to find a good ar so i can go hoggin again this summer i had to sell my old one

Yeah I understand your not dumb, but there has been a good many of folks on here fall for the scams lately. Just figured I would give you a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom