Ar pistol

Lorentzoe45

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
221   0
Reaction score
I have a rock river ar pistol and it has the free float tube. Anybody know of a rubber wrap for the free float or will it get to hot and melt it? Or how do any of Yall like the fab defense mag well grip ? Do any of Yall recommend it?

I haven't seen a rubber wrap. They have rubber guards if the tube has rails. Some use 550 parachute cord to wrap the forearm and buffer tube.

To put a vertical pistol grip on a ...... pistol is a crime unless you request permission and pay a tax. However a non-vertical pistol grip (slanted non-90 degree) is fine and dandy. It's much safer and increases public safety. It also allows the user to better control the weapon during firing something that actually enhances safety..... Go figure.

Vertical=evil (banned), slanted/angled=good, got it.

The magwell grips allow users to grip the magwell like a vertical pistol grip but since it's a magwell it's not a vertical pistol grip and therefore safe as well as legal. I have used the magwell as a grip but prefer the slanted (legal and safer) grip attached forward. Some like the magwell grip and one would have to try it for themselves and make their own decision as to it's use.

i62.tinypic.com_292pjdi.jpg

i58.tinypic.com_14y4lmw.jpg

i57.tinypic.com_2crlto9.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom