• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR Raffle to Benefit Skylar

sniper22

Eagle Icon Lifetime Supporter
Aspiring Christian
203   0
Reaction score
New date for the drawing :
We are changing it from December 5th to December 12th. We are still going to try to have it at dogfathers in Kennesaw.

I'll post pictures as soon as the gun is completely together along with a description
For tickets you can either, PM me for my address and you can mail me a check or cash, if you want a copy of the ticket , send a self addressed stamped envelope. If you want to use electronic funding, you can use this:
https://www.youcaring.com/starr-lowe-449699 (please do not make you name or amount anonymous)
If you use the electronic method please PM me the name you used so it can be verified, and if you want a copy of the ticket I will need a self addressed stamped envelope.
Tickets are $20 each or 6 for $100 but for $200 you'll get 14!! We do not have a set number of tickets to sell and hope we can sell 500! This is for a great family and I know we will do good. Thank you all and good luck.

Last edited:
imagejpeg_1.jpg
imagejpeg_0.jpg

Alright! Lets get this going! I think I already have your address sniper22 sniper22 but PM inbound to make sure.
Sweet! I will try to keep a good list posted of those who buy tickets. I hope there will be a few jump in and help sell em too.
I'll try to post a day, time, and place for the drawing tomorrow sometime

Sweet! I will try to keep a good list posted of those who buy tickets. I hope there will be a few jump in and help sell em too.
I'll try to post a day, time, and place for the drawing tomorrow sometime
How would one go about helping you sell them? I've got a few gun buddies that aren't on ODT (strange I know), I'll reach out.

I'm in to sell (and buy) some!

sniper22 sniper22 , give me a call in the morning and we'll work something out.

My work schedule is pretty flexible so I can meet ticket buyers pretty easily around Douglasville, Hiram or Villa Rica.

@payneed You would look good in this rifle, how many tickets are you in for?

Back
Top Bottom