Default rank <3500 posts
Family, Faith and Freedom
251   0
Reaction score
It is done......

photo.jpg

photo12.jpg

photo13.jpg

We have completed the Dave The Minion AR15 Rifle Build and are ready to Raffle this baby off. First and foremost we have to finish up some legal jargon to get this rolling so the selling of the raffle tickets will start early this week.

Tickets will be $20 each and there is no limit to how many you can buy, remember guys this is going to a great cause. The rifle will be raffled off at the Junior Rifle Match that is coming up in a few months (more info. later). Tickets will be available at a few gun shops as well as purchasable through PayPal (tickets mailed out). I will update the page with all the information when it becomes available. If you would like to help sell tickets please PM me. The rifle will be part of a package that will include ammo and magazines as well.

A big thank you to the following members that helped donate and make this build happen. They will all be receiving a free entry into the raffle as well.

Tazz
Richs
Cobolt60
SR Armoury
Bartow Knife and Firearms
Dobbs Defense
Bulljacket
rOmiLaYu
User 71
desh98
Jaswhit52
300AAC-hoghuner
themayor
Trader Jordon
Will4Me
Wallace's
SteelHorses
Hayata
AirOps
nbarnett
Icetac

I know there are a few members that aren't listed because some things were shipping different places, if I missed you please PM me and let me know and I will get it taken care of. Again, thanks everyone and sorry for the delay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom