• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR15 tire deflator

If only there were some other device that could be used to deflate a tire...
I have been working on an invention that will include a handle, and a flat metal extension from that handle. The flat metal extension will have a sharp point and one or both of its sides sharpened. These could be made in a folding model that could be carried in the pocket or in a fixed configuration that could be stored in a "sheath". Not sure if people would want to buy this product or not. maybe i will will start a go fund me...

If only there were some other device that could be used to deflate a tire...
I have been working on an invention that will include a handle, and a flat metal extension from that handle. The flat metal extension will have a sharp point and one or both of its sides sharpened. These could be made in a folding model that could be carried in the pocket or in a fixed configuration that could be stored in a "sheath". Not sure if people would want to buy this product or not. maybe i will will start a go fund me...
I'll take it, tree fiddy? Lmao!

I'm usually the first to jump on the bike when the tactical community jumps the shark, but I think this is a valid tool. First off, if the IDF wants it, I'm interested. Secondly, yes, a knife can be used to deflate a tire...obviously. The advantage this device has is that the operator (I said it.) never has to remove his hands from his primary battle rifle. And while technically a bayonet would work too, it's more weight and changes the balance and handling of the rifle.

I don't disagree that it's seemingly over-priced, I just don't think it's mall-ninja-y either.

IMG_20170522_121631.jpg
FS: Weapon-mounted, tactical, retractable, tire valve stem annihilator, mounting hardware included, $69.95, currently taking orders.

Interesting... seemed to baffle the sound of the rifle fire just a wee bit too. Now that would be the all-in-one tool - a tire deflating silencer!! Someone please call SilencerCo immediately and give me all the credit. Or maybe the ATF would exempt a tire deflator that just happens to "muffle" the fire. Legal help on Aisle 3, please!!

Back
Top Bottom