• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  ARCman special 15K Posts "Lube" Give Away!!! SITE SUPPORTERS ONLY!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARCman47

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Midget Wrangler
215   0
Reaction score
This super slick give away courtesy of the ARCman for my 15K post. So i ran a few over so what!?!?! This is for ODT members with "Supporter status" only, so if you want "IN" ya better ante up and get it here ---> http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/faq.php?faq=supporter ** Will choose winner by rng sometime on 3/22/13!!

All you have to do is post one time that you are "In" however it would be a lot of fun to post random things i say on here or what i do and keep in the van or whatever ya want i don't care..so with that being said leggggooooo!!! Midget hookers, roofies and TACOS FTW!

The grand prize is a brand new Frog Lube start-up kit!!! Shipped on me and everything! Unless you are brave enough to meet me in person :evil:

tweetys.com_images_products_detail_FrogLube_4oz_kit.jpg

Last edited:
3 mom's were talking one day and the brunette Mom says "I went in my daughters room and found cigarettes, and I had no idea she was smoking"
the redhead mom says " I went in my daughters room and found alcohol, and I had no idea she has been drinking"
the Blonde Mom says "well I went into my daughters room and found condoms, and I had no idea she had a Penis!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom