• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are there any 22 specialty shop between Atlanta and Chattanooga?

None that I know. Go to Good Shooting web site for match ammo. Lapua, SK, and RWS ammo. If your ammo is not in stock call Cathy and have her to put you on the ammo list. You will have to pick a brand/type of ammo. When your name comes up she will call. This is for case of ammo, no small amounts.

I get Eley from midway from time to time when they have a sale or free shipping.

Also, I could be wrong but I believe that Appalachian gun and pawn in Jasper carries a few options. Give ‘em a call.

I know I got some SK and Wolf Gold match somewhere around the shop, I try to keep some eley stuff in stock but its just been too expensive when most customers just buy cci and aguila. I would loveeee to see a custom rimfire specialty shop. How I wish I could dedicate a bay just to high end rimfire stuff.

I know I got some SK and Wolf Gold match somewhere around the shop, I try to keep some eley stuff in stock but its just been too expensive when most customers just buy cci and aguila. I would loveeee to see a custom rimfire specialty shop. How I wish I could dedicate a bay just to high end rimfire stuff.
That would be sweet.

Back
Top Bottom