• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are we still allowed to cut up around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to keep it inbounds myself, but have never understood those who report on others. I guess I could see it if someone threatened a life, but I have never once hit the report button. Funny, until about a year ago, I didn't even know there was a report button. I remember thinking it was pretty silly, and I still do.
There is? Where's that sucker at? Y'all going down.

Reactions: MRH
certain members here are deplorable scum and should be banned from any forum where members of society have intelligent discussions.

certain members here are borderline psycho stalkers that can't resist making a personal attack on certain other members every chance they get, an even WITHOUT "a chance" --out of the clear blue when nobody even would remotely think there was an opening or an opportune moment to make that insult.

certain members here ought to have [another?] restraining order put on them if there isn't currently one in effect.

gas on fire.gif

certain members here are deplorable scum and should be banned from any forum where members of society have intelligent discussions.

certain members here are borderline psycho stalkers that can't resist making a personal attack on certain other members every chance they get, an even WITHOUT "a chance" --out of the clear blue when nobody even would remotely think there was an opening or an opportune moment to make that insult.

certain members here ought to have [another?] restraining order put on them if there isn't currently one in effect.

Yeah, them darn deplorables keep ruining our intelligent conversations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom