• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Are we sure Hef's in a better place.....

Hef almost left a great legacy behind, but instead he left a Liberal Leftist rag of a magazine, which was descent in it's day.

Do not be the judge of people; do not make assumptions about others. A person is destroyed by holding judgements about others.
A judge has the power to execute justice, I in no way place myself in that seat, only God knows men's hearts. I can observe men's behaviors and actions and form opinions. As I have stated here, this is my opinion.

Yep to totally agree with you, the magazine is going to struggle mostly now rhat he is gone.
I quit reading them years ago, and quit subscribing a couple of years before they sent me an offer to resubscribe, bragging about Lindsy (the skank) Lohan was to be the cover.
I kindly told them that I was not interested in their Liberal BS rag, and I had stopped reading the BS articles years ago.
If the best they could do was that skank Lohan, who in the hell wants to look at that slut?
Please do not ever send me anything else trying to solicit my business.

Hef may have not been calling the shots for decades?

He must not have liked *****,because he was around enough to have killed him a long time ago.

red somewhere he had a minor stroke in the 80's i think but fully recovered, but it apparently scared him enough to rethink his partying so he cut most of it out.

Back
Top Bottom