• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Are we sure Hef's in a better place.....

I don't know. I don't know anything. I just try real hard to stay on the path. GOD and Jesus love us all. All we have to do is remember John 3:16. For GOD so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

I don't know. I don't know anything. I just try real hard to stay on the path. GOD and Jesus love us all. All we have to do is remember John 3:16. For GOD so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Lols LMAO, killing myself with laughter... quoting the bible ? you realize hef is one of the world most prolific d"ck swinger.

When Ol Hef met St. Peter, he took Hef to a room
St. Peter told him he would have to spend eternity here
Hef looked around and saw three gorgous blondes and a stack of beer kegs!
He told St. Peter "I have died and gone to heaven"
St. Peter said no this is hell...the kegs all have holes and the girls don't!
that's hell

Lols LMAO, killing myself with laughter... quoting the bible ? you realize hef is one of the world most prolific d"ck swinger.
Uh huh. Quoting the Bible is funny to you? I know who Hugh Hefner is. I also know GOD loves all his children. The question for Hef is did he accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior.

Uh huh. Quoting the Bible is funny to you? I know who Hugh Hefner is. I also know GOD loves all his children. The question for Hef is did he accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior.

hahahaha you are too funny....there is more chance that north Korea take over the world and Kim jung un becomes the supreme leader than hefner accepting christ...Please.

Be careful, I got chastised for posting "Amen" in a non religious thread? :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom