• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Are we sure Hef's in a better place.....

I don't know guys. His life didn't seem all that great to me, and I am being serious. Did Hugh every have a woman that really loved him ? Do his kids really love and respect him? Sure he had a lot of friends, wives and girlfriends, but most of them probably loved fame and fortune and he was just a tool to get that fame and fortune. I can't even imagine the kind of ridiculous drama his life was.

Many of you have a have a spouse, kids and probably a dog or two that love you and would stick with you no matter what your wealth or health looked like. You have a relationship with your God. You have a inner peace from tying to do the right thing. You have peace of conscience. I wonder if Hugh ever had any of those things?

Now Derek Jeter on the other hand....

Uh huh. Quoting the Bible is funny to you? I know who Hugh Hefner is. I also know GOD loves all his children. The question for Hef is did he accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior.
I am with you bypass, you never know what a man does in his last days, I know for a fact that Steve McQueen and Rock Hudson and others that made Jesus as Lord in their life before they died. imho I don't think Heff had God on his mind when he died, but I do not know.:pray:

Lols LMAO, killing myself with laughter... quoting the bible ? you realize hef is one of the world most prolific d"ck swinger.

You do know that King David was an adulterer and murderer don't you? Everyone is redeemable no matter what your hero Hillary says! On second thought you probably have no idea who King David is.

Back
Top Bottom