• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Are we sure Hef's in a better place.....

Well back in 53 he started an empire, based on a Magazine of Poontang and built an empire. My hat is off to him and what he accomplished..He sold the mansion for 100 million with the agreement that he could live there until he died..Not a bad Legacy for a 91 year old..

Well back in 53 he started an empire, based on a Magazine of Poontang and built an empire. My hat is off to him and what he accomplished..He sold the mansion for 100 million with the agreement that he could live there until he died..Not a bad Legacy for a 91 year old..

Not trying to preach but I feel these days we celebrate people that have no positive effect on society, how man of us will like to see our daughter lady parts on printed paper? What is the greatness in that. Hef is 91 and kids these days know him but how many of them know the men and women who fought for this country ? We should impact positive examples to the younger ones and not let them feel there is anything cool about taking of your cloths for the world to see.

Not trying to preach but I feel these days we celebrate people that have no positive effect on society, how man of us will like to see our daughter lady parts on printed paper? What is the greatness in that. Hef is 91 and kids these days know him but how many of them know the men and women who fought for this country ? We should impact positive examples to the younger ones and not let them feel there is anything cool about taking of your cloths for the world to see.
True but that mag got me thru some rough times until high school (I was the fat ginger in elem school) BAHAHAHAHA. Thangs are different for me now and I share the same ideas you have here; I have 2 daughters and there would be problems:D

Are Hef's sins "greater" than yours or mine?
Are there degrees of sin that correspond to worse treatment after death, according to the Bible?
Are those who only sin a little, but do not confess, do not ask for salvation through Christ's sacrifice, and reject the New Testament as scripture, going to have a better future in the afterlife than Hef, or any number of Hollywood whores and corrupt politicians?

Singling out Hugh Hefner for the "you're going to Hell" refrain promotes sloppy thinking--dangerous thinking-- that only the worst of the worst heathens should fear the Lord's judgment. Not normal people who aren't believers, have neither salvation nor sanctification, but basically lead a good life according to the rules and morals of today's society.

I don't know guys. His life didn't seem all that great to me, and I am being serious. Did Hugh every have a woman that really loved him ? Do his kids really love and respect him? Sure he had a lot of friends, wives and girlfriends, but most of them probably loved fame and fortune and he was just a tool to get that fame and fortune. I can't even imagine the kind of ridiculous drama his life was.

Many of you have a have a spouse, kids and probably a dog or two that love you and would stick with you no matter what your wealth or health looked like. You have a relationship with your God. You have a inner peace from tying to do the right thing. You have peace of conscience. I wonder if Hugh ever had any of those things?

Now Derek Jeter on the other hand....

This is kind of the way I viewed him. He seemed like a sad unhappy person looking to fill some type of void in his life. I would imagine that everyone around him was his "friend" only because they wanted something from him.

Back
Top Bottom