Are you that guys?

sublimebeer

Default rank 5000+ posts
Brut 33 For Men
103   0
Reaction score
i am a smoker. I am also the kind of smoker that will go far away from doors of restaurants.. Basically away from people as I know that people don't want to be around my smoke. I am at the beach this week. So far I've had 3 differnet people walk by me and cough. I know that they are trying to let me know that they don't approve of my habit. Today a guy walk out of his way(I was across the parking lot from his car) to cough. He was about a foot away from me. My back was to him. I turned around and blew the smoke in his direction. I then said, last time I checked this was still a free country. The guy just looked at me and kept walking.

So I have a question. I get that people out there don't like smokers. If I am no where near your car, would you really walk over to me just to cough and make a point that you don't like that I am smoking?! I would never do that. I am surrounded by Michigan and New York tags right now. Maybe that has something to do with it. I could have asked him to put a sheet over his wife's fat ass, but I didnt. Her pale skin and back tits were so bright I couldn't open my eyes all the way. However, it's a free country so she has the right to consume all the sun screen on the island.

Last edited:
yea the gubment should tell you that you cant smoke and everyone will be happy,such bull **** anymore.Smoke on if you want I just dont Care.Smoking is allowed in the alternate dimension,no questions asked.

i am a smoker. I am also the kind of smoker that will go far away from doors of restaurants.. Basically away from people as I know that people don't want to be around my smoke. I am at the beach this week. So far I've had 3 differnet people walk by me and cough. I know that they are trying to let me know that they don't approve of my habit. Today a guy walk out of his way(I was across the parking lot from his car) to cough. He was about a foot away from me. My back was to him. I turned around and blew the smoke in his direction. I then said, last time I checked this was still a free country. The guy just looked at me and kept walking.

So I have a question. I get that people out there don't like smokers. If I am no where near your car, would you really walk over to me just to cough and make a point that you don't like that I am smoking?! I would never do that. I am surrounded by Michigan and New York tags right now. Maybe that has something to do with it. I could have asked him to put a sheet over his wife's fat ass, but I didnt. Her pale skin and back tits were so bright I couldn't open my eyes all the way. However, it's a free country so she has the right to consume all the sun screen on the island.

Although most southerners would probably disagree with me, I don't think their dislike for you smoking has anything to do with them being from up north. Their snobbishness and disposition to be stand-offish does though lol. I grew up in the northeast and I personally don't give a hoot if you smoke. Even if I did, I wouldn't pull some stupid move like that. If you are 10 feet + away from me and it isn't bothering me, then I really don't care. If you're smoking 2 feet away from me I'll either move or ask you to move. I've done it before, politely, maybe twice in the past and I've always gotten a respectful response. If you want to smoke, by all means, smoke. I still have plenty of friends from up north and I don't know anyone that would go out of their way to passive aggressively cough to show you their disapproval for the fact that you are smoking. Sounds like you are just around a bunch of d-bags.

At work we have a break area that a lot of people will go to when they want to stretch their legs or get some fresh air. Sometimes there are smokers that will stand right in front of the door that everyone enters/exits from and they'll just stand their and smoke. Basically everyone has to walk through their smoke to get outside even though there are designated smoking areas for them and aside from those areas, there's a LOT of space where they can go and smoke and not bother anyone. I can't stand when they hang out right at the door. Other than that, I don't care who is outside smoking.

I could have asked him to put a sheet over his wife's fat ass, but I didnt. Her pale skin and back tits were so bright I couldn't open my eyes all the way. However, it's a free country so she has the right to consume all the sun screen on the island.
I wonder how long it would take to put sun tan lotion on her?

s6.postimg.org_udbnvwir5_fat_girl_swimsuit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom