Are you that guys?

I smoke and when I started (teens) I didn't usually step away from doors or people. It wasn't that I was trying to be a douche, I was just ignorant to the fact that some people don't like it. Keep in mind, this was in the day when some restaurants still allowed smoking.

But I know what you're talking about. When I fill up at the gas station, I usually walk over the sidewalk and have a cigarette (cause people bitch if you smoke within 50 feet of the pump). So the other day, I was smoking on the QT sidewalk all the way down by the dumpster and this ****tard woman pulls into a spot right THERE. There were 4 or 5 spots available that were much closer to the door. She gets out and as she's walking by she says "thanks for polluting the air for the rest of us." Well, I gave what has become my typical response - "**** off and mind your own business." She glared at me the rest of the way to the door.

But it's like a thing now for people to go out of their way to bitch about you smoking. So they get the same response time and time again - "**** off and mind your own business." If you're gonna be an asshole then so am I.

You can thank all of the PSAs towards smokers for generating much of the hate! They just don't see someone polluting the air but also as someone who is putting a drain on the healthcare system! I smoke and have since I was a teen and remember when you could smoke just about everywhere indoors including planes and buses. I do try and be considerate to the non-smokers out there and usually smoke at work and in an area where no one else generally goes. Haters gonna hate! I don't have to worry about any health issues cause I only smoke the packs that have the low fetal birth weight warning!

Saw a tv public service ad with a smoker who was getting surgery on her eye, which was al bloody. way over the top but right up there with the guy that had legs cut off. The anti smoking crowd in the govt has really taken the nagging nanny too a new level, all in the name of saving you from yourself. non smoker here.

Where are the public service announcements showing how bad for your health/life the politicians can be?

Saw a tv public service ad with a smoker who was getting surgery on her eye, which was al bloody. way over the top but right up there with the guy that had legs cut off. The anti smoking crowd in the govt has really taken the nagging nanny too a new level, all in the name of saving you from yourself. non smoker here.

Where are the public service announcements showing how bad for your health/life the politicians can be?

But they will have their hands out real fast when it comes to collecting the taxes on them.

Years ago, I was at a Braves game (when they sucked) during the day. There was a very meager crowd. My friends and I had ditched school to go see the game. No one anywhere close to us (as in 50') when we hear this woman demonstratively coughing. We turn around and she's at least 20 rows above us, so we just turn around and ignore her. She gets offended, I guess, and gets louder. This goes on for 5 or ten minutes before she starts yelling at my friend for having the audacity to smoke.

Of course, being the Southern gentlemen we were, the five of us lit up simultaneously and went up and sat in front of her and turned our backs. She went all retard and yelling, the ushers came- she was yelling and cursing and at some point elevated to full on bozo the clown.

The ushers apologized to us for her bothering us. My how times have changed. BTW-Braves lost again

I wonder how long it would take to put sun tan lotion on her?

s6.postimg.org_udbnvwir5_fat_girl_swimsuit.jpg
You mean by hand, or with a paint sprayer?

I was at Starbucks with a buddy once, we were away from everyone, closest person was about 30 ft or more away, I had this old bat make a b line for me from across the parking lot, pound on the table and say can you not read, and I said I'm illiterate, and that I have a disorder where I can't understand pictures, she said it says no smoking, and I said was it bothering you across the parking lot? She said no, and I said so you want to invade my personal space so it will bother you so you can bitch at me? Youre obviously either tired of your life, have no friends or family, or need some dick, fix one or all of the above and come see me...buddy was very upset with me

I remember the days when you could get in a passenger plane and the smoking lamp was lite once the seatbelts came off and that baby used to fill with smoke lol. They would put you in a federal lock up if you lite a cigarette on an plane these days.

Don't smoke and hate the smell now that most of the country has stopped and you notice it far more than the old days. Smoke on man, it should be a free country (despite the folks that don't get that).

Back
Top Bottom