• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Arena Open Range Weekend Aug 12-13

I would have loved to but couldn't get loose. Educate me on that 1 mile 6.5cm shot. Do you have a 40 moa base to start with?
20 MOA base and 20 MOA mount. Trued velocity at 1223yds and dialed 20.1 mil to make impacts. Couldn’t have done it without an excellent spotter. Pretty much no wind. Held .6 mil windage.

20 MOA base and 20 MOA mount. Trued velocity at 1223yds and dialed 20.1 mil to make impacts. Couldn’t have done it without an excellent spotter. Pretty much no wind. Held .6 mil windage.
That's about 115 moa total from baseline?

I want to try to hit it to but I'm running a 20 moa base only on my bergara. Scope has 120 total internal elevation. I need to see where in that my zero lies. Before i switched scopes I was 20 moa from the bottom.

What velocity do you think it was running when it hit?

That's about 115 moa total from baseline?

I want to try to hit it to but I'm running a 20 moa base only on my bergara. Scope has 120 total internal elevation. I need to see where in that my zero lies. Before i switched scopes I was 20 moa from the bottom.

What velocity do you think it was running when it hit?
I honest don’t know what the velocity was. Those rounds metered at 2840 on the chrono but trued velocity was 2897 from my ballistic app.

When I ran a 20moa only base on my Tikka I only had 20 mil of travel. With both the mount and base on my MPA I have 30 mil. I’ll let you convert that to MOA.

Back
Top Bottom