Arken EP5

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Wow the reviews on this thing are great. I wonder why I never heard of it before now.

https://www.amazon.com/Arken-Optics...d=1691316078&sprefix=arken+ep5+,aps,80&sr=8-6

41gYa1xYC6L._AC_US40_.jpg

41g8MLNd82L._AC_US40_.jpg

41V1HpGQe1L._AC_US40_.jpg

31-y0+V-wJL._AC_US40_.jpg

31OodgGFhDL._AC_US40_.jpg

31xXei0L1pL._AC_US40_.jpg

31hPQIHg6EL._AC_US40_.jpg

• Arken Optics EP5 5-25X56 Rifle Scope FFP VPR MOA Reticle with Zero Stop 34mm Tube and Rigid Precision Mounts and Bubble Level and Flip Its and Throw Levers
Roll over image to zoom in

Arken Optics EP5 5-25X56 Rifle Scope FFP VPR MOA Reticle with Zero Stop 34mm Tube and Rigid Precision Mounts and Bubble Level and Flip Its and Throw Levers​

Visit the Arken Optics Store

My only two complaints are CA gets bad / resolution drops off significantly above 20x and it’s a BIG scope. Just everything on it is bulky.

I love the turrets, the Image in the scope is very large. It gives me the same vibe as the vortex 1-10. Like you don’t see the eye piece edge, just all image.

Parallax range doesn’t match actual range, but it still works if you just adjust until there’s no longer parallax.

It’s a solid package deal for under $600

Wow the reviews on this thing are great. I wonder why I never heard of it before now.

You living under a rock? 😘

The Arken Shills were out in full force spamming EVERY forum for like a year. The shills were so bad that customers were reaching out to Arken president to tell them to stop. Lol

Day 1 of release a 100 new accounts on accurate accurate shooter, long range hunting, and snipers hide all saying Arken was better than NF and S&B. 🤣🤣

TiborosaurusRex is the biggest shill of them all, unfortunately.

I looked at one of these on a club member's rifle yesterday. He has it rigged on a CZ for NRL22 matches.

My only complaint is that the eye box or eye relief is extremely small.

And for the shills, the Arken cannot, under any realistic circumstances ever be compared to a NF.

Back
Top Bottom