armadillo

Ah yes, the 'diller.....the only animal on the face of the earth that I will kill solely because it exists!! Or as we say in the South....'cuz it needs killin'!!!

You actually made me laugh loud enough to wake my 10yr old.. I like to blow em up but this one is drilling around my porch and driveway so it'll be extra fun.

Definitely post up your trophy when you get him. And btw I used to think the dillos were the worst until I met the below little creature. I have tried everything to get rid of moles. Even my dog gets them, but they keep coming back. I have seriously considered going Caddyshack on my yard...

i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa225_lk125678_mole_zpsb79e80c3.jpg

Definitely post up your trophy when you get him. And btw I used to think the dillos were the worst until I met the below little creature. I have tried everything to get rid of moles. Even my dog gets them, but they keep coming back. I have seriously considered going Caddyshack on my yard...

i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa225_lk125678_mole_zpsb79e80c3.jpg

Lol. We got 30 cats roaming around here so we don't see many moles. I dig up quite a few when I'm clearing lots.

Lol. We got 30 cats roaming around here so we don't see many moles. I dig up quite a few when I'm clearing lots.

Well send a few down to teach the farm cats here a thing or two. There are cats roaming all over the place, but they can't keep these moles under control for anything.

Haha. Gotta stop putting out cat food. Ours are some kinda fat.

Nope don't do that either. They aren't my cats. Some belong to the neighbors and some are just wild I think. I leave the garage cracked at night because I know one sleeps there, and I guess as long as he keeps the mice away, he's earning his keep.

My dog has actually gotten good at catching them, but the problem is she does more damage digging them up than the moles do.

Nope don't do that either. They aren't my cats. Some belong to the neighbors and some are just wild I think. I leave the garage cracked at night because I know one sleeps there, and I guess as long as he keeps the mice away, he's earning his keep.

My dog has actually gotten good at catching them, but the problem is she does more damage digging them up than the moles do.

Yeah that a problem too. We had em years ago but I don't remember what we used to get em gone.

For the moles, get the 3 pronged spring traps. Mash down part of their tunnel and set the trap there. When they come down the tunnel and raise it back up, they get pronged. I would think that meal worms might work in a live trap for dillers as they eat grubs and such. Earth worms/fish bait might work also. Just don't tell the crew for Saturday football what is only the crackers when you catch one.:tongue:

For the moles, get the 3 pronged spring traps. Mash down part of their tunnel and set the trap there. When they come down the tunnel and raise it back up, they get pronged. I would think that meal worms might work in a live trap for dillers as they eat grubs and such. Earth worms/fish bait might work also. Just don't tell the crew for Saturday football what is only the crackers when you catch one.:tongue:

Haha. Hoping to .410 explode the bastage in about 6 hours.

Back
Top Bottom