• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trap armadillos?

A word of advice:

When cage trapping make sure to buy a trap whos door locks will allow the door to open if rolled upside down. This usually means two external guide rods with sliding rings on the front of the trap.

NEVER EVER buy a trap where you must manually depress a rod to raise/open the trap. I like to have the ability to use a long extension poll to roll a trap over, let the door open and allow the skunk to walk out without ever spraying.

One lady called me about a skunk she caught in her barn and it was in her Hav-a-Hart trap.
It cost both me and my son a complete change of cloths and shoes. I couldn't get near that skunk for nothing, and I used all the tricks in the book.

I am curious to see if a 220 Coni-Bear will catch, hold and kill a Dillo.

What are they doing? I have them around my property and they used to dig up my grass but I’ve put out the pest granules to keep the grubs out.. they root up around the pines and bushy areas now.

They eat their weight in pests too… ticks, spiders, grubs, termites, ect… no mice feed which in turn means no snake feed.
Little bastards are digging holes everywhere. Including under the foundation of my storage building.

They must die. Painfully

Back
Top Bottom