Armalite E-15 .223 Wylde 1/8 budget AR15

CZ Fan

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
128   0
Reaction score
So I finally picked up my Armalite Eagle Arms from this posted deal:
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/armalite-1-8-wylde-497-by-eagle-arms.1102965/

So far, I am impressed with what I am getting for $497. This is just my initial review. I replaced the basic stock with Rogers Superstock, fyi.
WP_20160225_001.jpg
WP_20160225_002.jpg
WP_20160225_006.jpg
WP_20160225_004.jpg

As you can see, it's sporting a milspec buffertube.

Now, if you can just find an Eagle Arms marked carry handle...

If you do, buy 2 of them. I haven't been able to find one and the Eagle Arms website has been down since Tuesday.

Which site are you checking? Armalite sells it on their site for $99, but it's backordered.

Eaglearms.com Since the rifle has the Eagle Arms rollmark, I would prefer to see if they have their own carry handle. I went ahead and got the RRA handle from @3clicks_Off (great member, btw); so I have a handle. I just have certain OCD issues in certain regards and would prefer to keep it all Eagle Arms...

Eaglearms.com Since the rifle has the Eagle Arms rollmark, I would prefer to see if they have their own carry handle. I went ahead and got the RRA handle from @3clicks_Off (great member, btw); so I have a handle. I just have certain OCD issues in certain regards and would prefer to keep it all Eagle Arms...
I don't think Eagle Arms makes these. It's Armalite. The warranty, registration and replacement is all handled through Armalite. Eagle Arms is defunct. At least the original manufacturer. The carry handles by Eagle Arms are all going to be pre-ban stuff.

I don't think Eagle Arms makes these. It's Armalite. The warranty, registration and replacement is all handled through Armalite. Eagle Arms is defunct. At least the original manufacturer. The carry handles by Eagle Arms are all going to be pre-ban stuff.

That's kinda what I was figuring since I have been unable to find one.

Back
Top Bottom