mountainpass

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
15   0
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/CantonGeorgiaPD

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: November 22, 2013

Armed Robbery

On Friday, November 22, 2103 at approximately 11:20 am an Armed Robbery occurred at Cartersville Jewelry Exchange, 1552 Riverstone Parkway Ste 170 Canton (Next to Wal-Mart). Two su...spects entered the store armed with a handguns and demanded employees to get on the ground. They attempted to smash out the glass display cases to remove contents. The suspects may have taken some jewelry from the display cases (unknown dollar amount at this time).

The suspects fled the store and are believed to have left the area in a dark green, Ford F-150 pickup truck and fled southbound on I-575. A witness followed the suspects near the Hidden Creek subdivision where the pickup was recovered. The subjects are believed to have fled the scene on foot. The vehicle was determined to be carjacked from Atlanta.

A perimeter was set up in the Hidden Creek area as precautionary measure with assistance of Cherokee Sheriff’s Office and Holly Spring Police Department.

A witness stated they observed two black males throw items onto the side of the road and enter a waiting passenger vehicle on I-575 near exit 14. The witness said the vehicle left Southbound. Items (not being disclosed at this time) were found on the side of I-575 that was related to the robbery.

Description of the Suspects:
Suspect #1
Black male
6’2”
Medium build
Dark colored jeans
Red hoodie sweatshirt
White tennis shoes

Suspect #2
Black male
6’0”
Grey hoodie sweatshirt

Detectives are attempting to obtain additional details. Information will be release, as it become available.

If you have any information relating to this case please contact Canton Police Department
Detectives at 770-720-4883, or call 911. Do not attempt to make contact with the suspects, they are considered armed and dangerous.

1466155_601207173275314_1880892699_n.png

Cherokee County is going to **** really fast! Went to the outlet mall in Woodstock only to be barked at by two Pit Bulls on leashes inside the mall walkways! So ghetto!

Back
Top Bottom