• none of the above

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters

dakota port

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
178   0
Reaction score
lets say you took in a family of 3(1 husband, 1 wife, 1 child) and let them follow you. and they do not have a weapon but have been with you for 3 weeks and scavenging for food and stuff for you to use. you were the only member of your group before they came around and were surviving fine.

-husband is a slightly over weight lawyer who just graduated from college and has said that he shot 22s as a child but hasnt shot in over 10 years and shows some signs of questioning why you keep them around

-wife is a trophy wife with no real skills except her looks and personality but trusts you with her life

-child is 8 years old still doesn't like being alone with you, but is warming up to you being around

who would you arm with a handgun/rifle out the three if any and why?

Last edited:
Arming people that you describe would probably do more harm than good. Just let them do light work around your camp site. Train them up if you have to but i would not just give them a firearm so easily. Especially if the lawyer questions why you have them...

Poop happens!

This is the most random, well detailed what if scenario I've seen in awhile. Im tempted to think he's been smoking but I've met him (dakota)

i am drug and alcohol free this evening, plus if if did drugs i couldn't afford as much ammo and that would be terrible

Back
Top Bottom