• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Army/Navy in Stockbridge (Shield sale*)

Greg41

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
367   0
Reaction score
Went by Army Navy today an he has unreal Deal going on ! Shields 9/.40 s $339 !!! Thats cheaper than any usef price I have seen ! Got one of each ! Also has Glock line as well an sale on SD9V $289 !!!

where in Stockbridge is this place?
Went by Army Navy today an he has unreal Deal going on ! Shields 9/.40 s $339 !!! Thats cheaper than any usef price I have seen ! Got one of each ! Also has Glock line as well an sale on SD9V $289 !!!

Good price. For those that aren't close to Stockbridge, I saw yesterday on slickguns.com that a company has Shields for $326 shipped. Both .40 and 9mm. These are the shields with no manual safety, additional $10 charge if you want ones with a manual safety.

Good price. For those that aren't close to Stockbridge, I saw yesterday on slickguns.com that a company has Shields for $326 shipped. Both .40 and 9mm. These are the shields with no manual safety, additional $10 charge if you want ones with a manual safety.

Just my luck! I ended up with 3 Shield 9mm's in a purchase and 2 trades back when they were $419 and hard as hell to find!!! Oh well, they can keep each other happy in my vault I guess. I wondered what was happening when I offered a friend one $350 and he decided to buy new and pay tax. Had to be a heck of a sale!!

​Its on 42 past Walmart on right , awesome group of guys who traet you rite !!

Back
Top Bottom