• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Arrested colorado shooter is the wrong guy?

Interesting.... I'll agree that they look different. Definitely enough for conspiracy theorists.

Now on the lighter side- who wants to be the alleged has a Hawaiian birth certificate? They seem to have a lot of pull over there ;)

What possible reason would this be w conspiracy? That is the dumbest **** I have seen in a while.

I didn't think I would ever agree with NWSharpshooter but here we are. and for those saying otherwise Im pretty sure its the same guy in both pictures just has 2 extremely different facial expressions, and even if its not the same guy what does that proof bound someone pulling the wrong photo?

I didn't think I would ever agree with NWSharpshooter but here we are. and for those saying otherwise Im pretty sure its the same guy in both pictures just has 2 extremely different facial expressions, and even if its not the same guy what does that proof bound someone pulling the wrong photo?
I didn't realise I was so controversial as to have someone doubt they would ever agree with me.

the hair thing seems like the FBI is hiding something and they got this dude ****ed up on meds he don't even know where or who he is , whats up with that they trying to cover something up

Back
Top Bottom