• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Art dealer

galvatron

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
83   0
Reaction score
I'm looking for an art dealer who buys pieces. I managed to get my grubby little paws on a piece with some potential value. This is no yard sale Picasso but other works from the artist range from about 1k to 25K+. It's legit, with some history and can be traced back to a gallery in SC. The same gallery that can't be bothered to respond to emails/calls sooooo....

Any suggestions?

Somebody, somewhere, with serious cash has a hot as Aphrodite 35 year old wife, with her work debuting at some gallery in NYC, or SC... same week you called? So the market for your item might have cooled that week....

Counts on what style, school, or movement your piece is in, but to MacTavish's correct opinion academics can proof things, just like antique firearms

For example, if you have something in this zone, contact these guys:

But the price stuff goes all the way to the top, not just on ODT where people low ball you:

I'm looking for an art dealer who buys pieces. I managed to get my grubby little paws on a piece with some potential value. This is no yard sale Picasso but other works from the artist range from about 1k to 25K+. It's legit, with some history and can be traced back to a gallery in SC. The same gallery that can't be bothered to respond to emails/calls sooooo....

Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom