Asked to return pistol purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
The parents were shocked to know that the minor had a hand gun and said that they wanted nothing to do with it. Long story short, I saw it in the shop owners case and gave him $400 for it and have a receipt. Well low and behold the kid comes back 2 years later now that he is over 21 years old and demands his gun. The owner calls me and TELLS me to bring it back as he could potentially lose his license.

Those numbers don't seem to add up...

If he's over 21 now, two years ago he was 19.

19 year olds are not minors and can legally own a handgun if I'm not mistaken...

Reactions: MRH
Only way i would take it back is if they paid me well for it , no way i would take the 400 that ya paid for it if they are going for 600 now . Tell them to find you another gun and you will be right there to make a trade . Or to have 600 bucks ready and you will be willing to let them buy it back from you

I'm saying. The FFL is asking him to return the gun but if this problem never came up and he wanted to return it, they would have pointed him the door so I would say F you.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, ask him to replace it with an AR. LOLZ

Tell them to replace it or no deal, if he doesn't want to lose his FFL for not filing the proper paperwork on the pistol in question then he should be more than willing to replace it with the one you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom