• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Assess two Win 13's

So, now can someone give me a starting point for value on these? Obviously dont do anything to them other than possibly a good cleaning to get the old grease etc off....

Please please do not clean them at all.
Leave them as they are.
I really would like to put my eyes on these as there is more there than I can see in a picture.
You did real well with the pictures and I agree with @MILSURP Collector on his Value but the value could be more if I could see them in person.
Of course you would have to let me Detail strip them just a little farther than you went (I have all the tools).
If you would like we can met at a location that is between us and I can bring my tools this will not be an issue for me to do this.
Also I will be at Jim Miller park on Saturday with my son and could look at them there.
Up to you just thought I would offer.
PM me if you would like to meet at the gun show or somewhere else.

Wh
Please please do not clean them at all.
Leave them as they are.
I really would like to put my eyes on these as there is more there than I can see in a picture.
You did real well with the pictures and I agree with @MILSURP Collector on his Value but the value could be more if I could see them in person.
Of course you would have to let me Detail strip them just a little farther than you went (I have all the tools).
If you would like we can met at a location that is between us and I can bring my tools this will not be an issue for me to do this.
Also I will be at Jim Miller park on Saturday with my son and could look at them there.
Up to you just thought I would offer.
PM me if you would like to meet at the gun show or somewhere else.
will4me will4me what's going on at Jim Miller Pk? Gun show ?

Back
Top Bottom