• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

At least it ain't GA

What's so sad is kids are getting bombarded with the notion that being gay is just fine and it's completely acceptable in today's age. In fact it's today's youth thinks it's cool and hip to be gay or bisexual. I really don't see how kids have a chance at a normal natural lifestyle these days. They are targeted by that community in order to spread their diseased numbers.
Don't get me wrong here. I believe it's our God given right to be the kind of person we choose. That lifestyle is between them and the good Lord above. I just don't like the militant groups that are hellbent in making it a political movement. It's bad enough that 99% of the TV shows has some of that content in it but enough is enough. I mean keep that crap behind closed doors and to theirsevels.
Amen. Don't ask, don't tell.....

What were you looking at to find that
There was a documentary on Showtime about a man who was a descendant of one of the high ranking members of the Black Panthers and he dedicates his life to South to Black Power. South to Black Power was the documentary on Showtime that was all about the reverse migration of African American peoples to move back to the southern states from South Carolina to Louisiana and make their own Nation within a nation called the " Republic of new Africa ". This guy is soul set on making this happen. Now we know this is never going to happen but this is his goal in life is to see this come to fruition.

There was a documentary on Showtime about a man who was a descendant of one of the high ranking members of the Black Panthers and he dedicates his life to South to Black Power. South to Black Power was the documentary on Showtime that was all about the reverse migration of African American peoples to move back to the southern states from South Carolina to Louisiana and make their own Nation within a nation called the " Republic of new Africa ". This guy is soul set on making this happen. Now we know this is never going to happen but this is his goal in life is to see this come to fruition.
Why not? Once established, we (the United States) can rush in with billions in "foreign" aid and support them just like we do all over the world.

Why not? Once established, we (the United States) can rush in with billions in "foreign" aid and support them just like we do all over the world.
yea i am getting mine! after starting to work in 1970 till now i draw $2.800 from SS!
what a ****ing we have taken!
Free my ass
we are all sheep!

From South Carolina to Louisiana? Hey, they can use the Starts And Bars!

Back
Top Bottom