• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ATF being sued over approving legal machine guns

I don't think a lawsuit against ATF will solve anything. That idiot Charlie Rangel has been in office WAY too long. The money would be better spent ousting jerks like him

I don't think a lawsuit against ATF will solve anything. That idiot Charlie Rangel has been in office WAY too long. The money would be better spent ousting jerks like him

I don't think even the most conservative caucus in Congress would touch this with a 10 foot pole.

I see that nearly 1000 people have viewed this thread. I assume all these people are interested in what's going on with the atf, so why not click on the go fund me link and donate a couple bucks?

Absolutely nothing in the entire world.

This fellow has good taste :cool:

He has expensive taste. If you think an mg42 will bankrupt you, imagine a suppressed full auto 300blk loaded with 300blk Subs firing 900+ rounds a minute . That's like 600 bucks gone in 15 minutes.

Full auto is awesome but shooting one and seeing how much it's costs to feed one is something most people forget about . Heck most of us could not afford to even feed an m249 saw on the regular.

He has expensive taste. If you think an mg42 will bankrupt you, imagine a suppressed full auto 300blk loaded with 300blk Subs firing 900+ rounds a minute . That's like 600 bucks gone in 15 minutes.

Full auto is awesome but shooting one and seeing how much it's costs to feed one is something most people forget about . Heck most of us could not afford to even feed an m249 saw on the regular.

Damn man, I don't care about shooting it much. I just want it. I want a MK48 just because. I will be happy with letting fly a thousand rounds a year just once a year. The rest of the year I will just look at it and make googlies at it. :)

Didn't say I could afford food for one, just think it would be a cool build. I would have a full auto. 22lr, though.

Back
Top Bottom