• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta airport workers egg saints bus after arriving....

Very bad sportsmanship and I hope the few that thinks it is funny don't have kids that sees their parents thinking acts like this is funny and allowed.I hope the workers loses their jobs and have criminal charges against them.We don't need to be that state that allows this as it will hurt future events for us.Not to mention it just immature for grown adults to act this way.

GROW up America

That is the highest horse I have seen anyone riding around on in a long time. high horse.jpg

Very bad sportsmanship and I hope the few that thinks it is funny don't have kids that sees their parents thinking acts like this is funny and allowed.I hope the workers loses their jobs and have criminal charges against them.We don't need to be that state that allows this as it will hurt future events for us.Not to mention it just immature for grown adults to act this way.

GROW up America
Really?!:fish:

- - - Updated - - -

That is the highest horse I have seen anyone riding around on in a long time.View attachment 139936

:rofl:

It's kind of retarded. You egg a bus from a business in Atlanta, now causing more time and money to be spent.
Maybe if it actually was a Saints bus.
I guess they didn't have the balls to actually egg the players... :p

GROW up America

Don't be a

Attachments

• horse's butt.jpg
    horse's butt.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom