• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Atlanta Ammo: GOOD NEWS.... NOT SO GOOD NEWS

One guy grabbed 15 in the little green basket... Just insane...

They will be on here with a new or newer user account for double that. I'm not gonna buy any ammo from a non ODT supporter or established member. I'd pay the 359 for 1k just to have some to shoot.

Just sucks all around. For a guy that had his head in the sand for too long and now has seen the light, I’m paying the price for ammo shortage and wanting to shoot/train more.

Lots of dry fire practice going on in the basement and doing about a day every other week at the indoor range.

Good grief!! AO was and is sleazy every time when some sort of "mass shooting" happens or ammo shortage. AO are truly sleazy of the sleaziest. Haven't been there in months and not really planning on going there. Feel bad for all of the noobs and new guys that getting into firearms. AO always advertises as greatest store on earth, well its more like scummiest place on earth. I used to know few guys working there back in the day that were on this website. Not sure if they still work there, but just beware they ight be lurking around here. F AO!

Good grief!! AO was and is sleazy every time when some sort of "mass shooting" happens or ammo shortage. AO are truly sleazy of the sleaziest. Haven't been there in months and not really planning on going there. Feel bad for all of the noobs and new guys that getting into firearms. AO always advertises as greatest store on earth, well its more like scummiest place on earth. I used to know few guys working there back in the day that were on this website. Not sure if they still work there, but just beware they ight be lurking around here. F AO!
What is sleazy about a retail business making money.

Back
Top Bottom