• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Area AUG smith?

PlumNyet

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
113   0
Reaction score
Who is the go to for AUG's? I have a Corvus Defenso charging handle and the spring is whooping my as. 90 minutes, and my sausage fingers can't get the spring to the read to build up tension.

Literally 30 seconds after posting, I ugga uggaed the batch and it went in..... Still who is the go to person incase the rest of this parts make me hate life?

Literally 30 seconds after posting, I ugga uggaed the batch and it went in..... Still who is the go to person incase the rest of this parts make me hate life?
I doubt you'll have issues with the other parts, just about getting the right angle sometimes. I've got a post sample Aug I built and have messed around with them a good bit. Wouldn't call myself an Aug Smith as I'm more of a ak, beltfed kinda Smith but happy to help if you get stuck.

I doubt you'll have issues with the other parts, just about getting the right angle sometimes. I've got a post sample Aug I built and have messed around with them a good bit. Wouldn't call myself an Aug Smith as I'm more of a ak, beltfed kinda Smith but happy to help if you get stuck.
Happen to have a spare suppressor gas plug you want to sell lol

Back
Top Bottom