Atlanta Arms Ammo Issues?

zesty

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
not fully clean
67   0
Reaction score
I've been buying Atlanta Arms Ammo for years. Their reloads have always been great range ammo. I never had any issue until recently. One box of 9mm gave me about 8 duds. Half of them fired on the second try. I thought it might be the gun but the problem was limited to this one box out of around 250 rounds fired so far. I asked the the guy behind the counter at Bullseye if they heard of any other issues. They didn't so I figured it was just a bad batch.

The most recent AAA box I bought was just dirty. I haven't shot it yet, but the some of the casings were pretty filthy. That's not a huge problem either. It just seems to me that their quality control might be slacking due to the production push.

Anyone else have any issue with their ammo? I'm thinking of just paying a dollar or so more for another brand until things calm down.

Last edited:
I bought some Ga Arms .308 today. The primers fell out of 2 of the 40 rounds I fired.

Well crap. I was thinking about making the drive to get some of theirs. I guess I'll just keep buying a box here and there until this is over.

I hereby officially apologize to the people with 10,000+ rounds in every caliber. I thought you were nuts. Maybe you are, but I'd join you if I could now!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom