Atlanta Arms Ammo Issues?

Traded into some 10mm and it ROCKS THE HOUSE...

But it was made some time ago (last few months, maybe?) so maybe I'm not the best to reference?

Well crap. I was thinking about making the drive to get some of theirs. I guess I'll just keep buying a box here and there until this is over.

I hereby officially apologize for the people with 10,000+ rounds in every caliber. I thought you were nuts. Maybe you are, but I'd join you if I could now!
I forgive you. :thumb:

Had a box of .45 that made me almost reconsider my love of my FNP45. Had issues with failed to feed. After closer inspection noticed the rounds were sticking in the top of the mag ( wedging between front and rear of mag). Evidently they weren't pressed completely into casing and were too long. Tried factory rounds and had no further issues.

Bought a box of .40 the other day to try a gun the range had for rent before I decided to trade for one (have to use their brand of ammo since its their gun). Had 2 out of 50 fail. Pretty bad considering all the older ammo I've used of theirs and never had any issues.

How you guys get some of their ammo? Did you buy directly? On their site they state "If your dealer doesn't have any in stock, you may order directly from us".

Traded into some 10mm and it ROCKS THE HOUSE...

But it was made some time ago (last few months, maybe?) so maybe I'm not the best to reference?

I bought that about a year ago. :)

I have shot over 3,000 rounds of GA Arms ammo since all this craziness started and I haven't had any issues with their ammo. I guess it's just the luck of the draw.

Back
Top Bottom