• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

During the 2015 season, I saw and liked the NFL salute to the services hoodie and shirt. By the time I decided to buy one, the Falcons were sold out. During last year, I was glad that I had not been able to find one. I would have never worn it after the kneeling started. NFL's salute to the Services - What a F'ing joke!!! Last year, because of the kneeling, I quit watching all NFL other than the Falcons. The reason I continued to watch the Falcons was because they did not kneel. I have always loved watching the Falcons and pro football. I have been a Falcons fan since the beginning of the franchise and have went to several games, have always watched on TV, have hats and jerseys. My close high school friends, from way back, always made it a point to get together and watch a few games each year. No more!! My friends and I have decided to go with college football only. All of my Falcons gear has been tossed in the trash.

What would be required to regain me as a fan? It would require the league issuing an official open written apology to the citizens of the country with all active players signing it. And, a rule change that would require the immediate and automatic suspension, for 12 months, for any player who did anything that could be construed as anti-patriotic, anti-police, anti-American, anything political, etc.. during the game or anytime an hour before the game or and hour after the game. I have had it with these pampered, ill-informed, ungrateful, spoiled idiots.

FB_IMG_1506634422852.jpg

Back
Top Bottom