• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

You should write them a letter and let them know how you feel.

Don't care much.

I'd probably care much more if BroSeph had given me a couple of suite tix-as any blood relative would have been honor bound to do.......

As things played out-**** the falcons..... With a 2 stroke concrete dildo!! (Especially since their subsequent owner is Author Blank-the biggest Obama fundraiser in east of the Miss.)

:)

BTW- Why do you have Feinstein as a avatar now? She's gonna give me bad dreams.

Don't care much.

I'd probably care much more if BroSeph had given me a couple of suite tix-as any blood relative would have been honor bound to do.......

As things played out-**** the falcons..... With a 2 stroke concrete dildo!! (Especially since their subsequent owner is Author Blank-the biggest Obama fundraiser in east of the Miss.)

:)

BTW- Why do you have Feinstein as a avatar now? She's gonna give me bad dreams.

But tell us more about how you couldn't care less.

I care enough to smile every time the Falcons figure out a new and exciting way to lose.

-So yeah.

Ol Rankin should have just done us a solid back in the day. Cold ignored his kin.

Karma truly is a bitch .

(You gotta admit-with a QB like Ryan, and all the endless talented receivers.... The run of the Falcons does defy all probability.)

-Probably that kind of ****ed up #karma should have been disclosed in the sales of the team..... Especially considering what kind of smarmy SOB bought this ****show!)

-Enjoy the suck! And rest well in the knowledge that the Falcons do now and will forever henceforth suck! (Thanks to me not getting free tix.)

Back
Top Bottom