• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATLANTA UNITED MLS CHAMPS!

I would have been more impressed if Atlanta PD had their act together and had setup the streets for the stupid parade.

They closed down whole sections of Downtown and didn't have any cops there to direct traffic... right at the tail end of rush hour.

Morons.

Have the dang parade on a Saturday for pity's sake. Doing it on a Monday morning just tells me most soccer fans are unemployed bums.

img_1658-jpg.1905454

I think MLS is compensating for something... feeling a little inadequate maybe so they have to have to have a trophy bigger than anyone else's?

I would have been more impressed if Atlanta PD had their act together and had setup the streets for the stupid parade.

They closed down whole sections of Downtown and didn't have any cops there to direct traffic... right at the tail end of rush hour.

Morons.

Have the dang parade on a Saturday for pity's sake. Doing it on a Monday morning just tells me most soccer fans are unemployed bums.

Just so you have a reference...
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1995/10/30/Braves-victory-parade-under-way/6370815029200/

The other most recent championship this city won, had a parade on, you guessed it, Monday...

How do you seriously get mad about a parade?

Easy... try getting to work when APD seems to be randomly shutting down roads without any detours set up, or cops directing traffic. Some of us have to work for a living...

Nice find on the NFL pic though... gotta agree with you there.

Guess I'm just thinking of the parades I used to see as a kid with the Bruins drinking beer from the Stanley Cup.

Back
Top Bottom