• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

***** Attention all AR parts hoarders!!! Important Notice *****

Ok getting a bit of stuff in. This weekend I will start a "budget build" thread and a "Parts Pay It Forward "Thread. Thanks Everyone

Still need upper parts.

Barrel Nut
Forward Assist
Etc

I am looking for your old dusty, dirty, painted and until now forgotten about AR parts. I want to build a cheap AR (NOT TO FLIP) So look in those boxes, safes and socks drawer and see if you can help me out. As long as it performs looks means nothing. Even if its an Obama lower wait um....... Ok even a 20 dollar Obama lower what ever. Piece by piece I would like to ODTstien this thing out.

Here is a list of what I have already and I will update as I go along.
I just picked up these AR-parts from a friend who is kind of sacred to post on ODT, I don't know if you need any of these parts but it can't hurt.
Magpul Stock
Buffer Tube
Bipod
Gas Tube
Daniel DEFENSE 9in lite rail
AR-15 Barrell for 300 BlackOut
If, you want any of these parts please let me know. I will trade for Silver, AR-15 Trader rds or just cash Thanks

Okay so thats pretty short now but with hoarding habits and me trying to help you through them we can have a full list before you know it. Now turn them couch cushions, bust open them old shoe boxes and lets get this thing built!!!!!

You can post here what ya have and price or just PM.

Thanks and God Bless ............ Jbum

Back
Top Bottom