• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

***** Attention all AR parts hoarders!!! Important Notice *****

Sounds like a plan. Maybe even find a good cause for it. Auction it off, take it to a range day for people to shoot or something like that.

Thought about members being able to use it and teach there kids safety and just have some fun.

Just a FYI

I am willing to pay for parts as well I am not expecting free stuff for this whole thing.

Absolutely for the kids! I enjoy letting people shoot some of the firearms I have as it is not every day that someone can shoot a suppressed rifle or pistol or a Grendel P30 or AMT Automag II.

Well, I had a red dot I donated to another members build. Think he then sold it. If I had to do over again I would give to ya. Wish I had something else to offer.

Hey brother forgot about a joe bob outfitters spartan billet with psa parts kit and stock lower. I was goong to list today. But would rather sell it to you gor $200 if youre interested

Hey brother forgot about a joe bob outfitters spartan billet with psa parts kit and stock lower. I was goong to list today. But would rather sell it to you gor $200 if youre interested

Heck ya never seen one but sounds great!!

Awesome it looks like I may already be getting some double stuff. So if someone wants to do this same thing I am willing to help and pass things along. Just DO NOT try and flip it. PM or post here if someone is interested. We can arm the ODT with budget builds and pay it forwards.

Back
Top Bottom