Attention to Glock Enthusiast

Steel CAN be reloaded, I did years ago. It is a pita, but poor college students find a way.

Yep, steel cases can't be reloaded, hence they can't sell your cases to companies like Georgia Arms, Atlanta Arms and Ammo, etc.

And this is always a strong possibility. I can see the gun shop owner now: "Oh you took all the time out of your day to come to the range? You're already here huh? Well that ammo you have is bad, but ours is great. Oh it would be too inconvenient for you to drive somewhere else and get a good price of the ammo? That's too bad... ours is GREAT and it's only marked up 50% higher than everywhere else, just go ahead and buy it from us :thumb: "

Ignore anything a local gun shop (LGS) owner says that will result in you buying a marked up item from him.

They can't sell the steel casings, that's why they don't want you to use it.
Correct me if I'm wrong, any of you that may know better but I understand that the ranges that ask "No steel cased ammo" say it because cheaper tula and like brands are bimetal projectiles and affects or are damaging to their backstops. In the actual weapon their is no ill effect. We'd know by now, Mil surp rifle ammo has been around for what, just under 100yrs? Maybe 70-80yrs now. Buy more and shoot away.

False. Glock now test fires its guns in the factory with steel case ammo... I just bought 2 new ones and opened the little brown packet with the spent casings that no one ever opens.... Guess what? Steel case in both. Unsure if they test all that way.. First ones I've ever opened and I have owned every modal Glock known.... Except the 18 of course..

You've owned a 25?

Back
Top Bottom