• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Attn: all ODT’ers....Bikers little cousin needs our help!

Shout out to @billieco and to help BIKER13 BIKER13 get another Bump. If you haven't yet and want to help, reach out to SafeCracka SafeCracka

I won the GearCraft auction; sent PM with my order on Monday and have my Glock 43 holster in my hand today. Not only was shipping super fast, @billieco threw in a free mag holster that I did not ask for. Truly an asset to the ODT community and I really appreciate you brother!

4E238C37-4335-4F38-B7F1-ABB39C921698.jpeg

Shout out to @billieco and to help BIKER13 BIKER13 get another Bump. If you haven't yet and want to help, reach out to SafeCracka SafeCracka

I won the GearCraft auction; sent PM with my order on Monday and have my Glock 43 holster in my hand today. Not only was shipping super fast, @billieco threw in a free mag holster that I did not ask for. Truly an asset to the ODT community and I really appreciate you brother!

View attachment 1560415

Hell yeah! @billieco is the MF’ing man even with that 99.7 positive feedback :pop2:

How about an update. How is Whitney doing?
Whitney is doing better.Has some liver issues being addressed.Was thought chemo had ruined it .She has an IV continuosly in her hand and her spirits are great.Whitney is deeply religious and put it in Gods Hands this time.This will be 6 months of treatments, we pray for the best.Thanks for asking.BTW totals were close to 4K for auctions and donations.Thanks to all and God Bless You Folks

Back
Top Bottom