• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATV or Go Kart options

PandaDown

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
250   0
Reaction score
I'm wanting to get my 8 year either a mini 4 wheeler or go kart. Any suggestions on what would be the best option for a 8 yr old that is 75lbs and 51" tall?

I used to have a 3 wheeler back in the day but I would flip that thing over numerous times doing stupid stuff.. ramp jumping, doing wheelies and eventually lost it in a lake.

I got this for my 9 yr old this past Christmas and he loves it. It's a chinese model with the 110cc Honda clone engine. I don't know if you can see it, but the roll cage is bent because he flipped it twice. No injuries at all.

I bought it in Cartersville.
20190512_201253.jpg

Lost in a lake. Please explain

When the lake would freeze over upstate NY people would ride their snowmobiles, 3-4 wheelers on it. Well I went to far out and the ice didn't support the weight and cracked the ice. I managed to get off, but lost my 3 wheeler. I was 18 and didn't pay attention.

I got this for my 9 yr old this past Christmas and he loves it. It's a chinese model with the 110cc Honda clone engine. I don't know if you can see it, but the roll cage is bent because he flipped it twice. No injuries at all.

How much are these going for and how old is your kid?

I bought it in Cartersville.
View attachment 2122636

9 yrs old. It was $13xx.00 cash. The place is in Cartersville. I was in the other day and they had 1 on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom