• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Auction for Jeddak - Ruger 10/22 Gray Laminate Stock

rrhodes

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
Up for Auction; Ruger 10/22 Rifle with a Gray Laminate Stock.

There is that new ODT individual that could use our help. You probably know what's happened by now. (Jeddak)

I will be able to take PayPal or meet in person and receive cash that will be handed over to Jeddak. The paypal link for the auction funds, or for personal donations will be available later today. A special PayPal account will be set up, and 100% of the funds will go straight to Jeddak's family.

I will be able to meet with the winners in person next week, or in the case of the knives and tumblers, send USPS.

I live in Canton, there are several great meeting places up here, including Cherokee Gun.

Here are the details on the rifle.

This is a Gently Used, Ruger 10/22 Rifle with a scope. Very Cool.

This gun would make an excellent entry level rifle. Many kids have started with a model 10/22 as their first .22 .

With the iron sights, it would also be an excellent rifle the Appleseed Training coming soon near you.

@rrhodes is currently in possession of the gun and will be meeting up with the winner.

The gun will be delivered face to face in Alpharetta, Canton, Woodstock, or Roswell, or one of the places I typically travel around the state. We may have to schedule as needed. If you would like to 4473 the rifle, that can be accomplished in Woodstock. Otherwise, it will be a face to face meeting.

If I've forgotten any details, or you've got any questions at all, feel free to post them in this thread and we will get you an answer ASAP.

This auction will end Saturday, July 9th at 9:00 PM

As always, the opening bid is $1.00

I'll figure out the easiest way to get Payment over to Jeddak, I would prefer that you pay him or one of his friends, direct. If you are a friend of Jeddak's, please let me know and possibly you could help facilitate this. Please PM me.

2016-07-02 21.06.56.jpg

Back
Top Bottom