• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Auctions needed! Tornado First Responders need our Support!

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
341   0
Reaction score
If you think you have an idea of the extent of last week's tornado, let me assure you that you don't. The devastation facing many families is unreal and it has drawn the attention of many national groups such as Samaritan's Purse who have come to help.

That is great, especially for the poorer families who have lost everything, but does not help those who faced the storm to save those families. Many first responders had tremendous damage as well and have not been able to even take the time/resources to address their own needs. Yes, many have insurance, but they have deductibles as high as $5,000 and need our help. The ODT always comes through in a big way for those in need and I know that you will come through in these auctions.

Please take a minute to put yourself in their shoes as they leave their families during one of the worst tornadoes in Georgia history! The hundreds of families they protected are grateful, but only the ODT can step in and help them. Let's reward their service with a bit of boldness on our part and raise some much needed funds to help them pay their insurance deductibles so they can keep their focus on the thousands impacted by this storm!

My PayPal is:
info@delivermysafe.com

Absolutely no comments, friends and family is preferred.

Pm me here and questions, comments or concerns.

We donated to our Church (specific tornado relief) before I saw your first thread but thank you SafeCracka SafeCracka . You are right the destruction is beyond whats words or photos can describe.

I read where @ 1800 homes were damaged, 300 uninhabitable.

10s of thousands of trees down.

As of yesterday 14.8m in uninsured property damage.

I believe it’s 273 homes are without power, 90%-95% make you wonder how no one died in the storm.

Back
Top Bottom