• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aug 4th Swap Meet 10 am start time.Crippens Church Anyone Want To Donate A Grand Prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as the hotdogs are inside and less than 10 dollars each then I should be good to go.
Price for the dogs are donations only. I buy the chili and slaw and crippen buys the dogs buns and whatever else he gets. Donations cover whatever crippen pays for the food and the rest goes to the church.

As long as the hotdogs are inside and less than 10 dollars each then I should be good to go.
I've honestly considered about investing into creating a portable QT roller thing for parties and events

I feel like it would pay for itself very fast. no one steal my idea lol

Swap Meet at 4190 1st ave,Tucker Ga 30087,10 am.1 table per person.Tents and couches outside as last year.Hot Dogs Chips and water will be supplied,Donation bucket set up for those wanting to donate.Hope to see all ya'll there we had a really good time last year.BUY SAIL TRADE
Looking for a GRAND PRIZE DONATION
1.Gunanddoglover+Pippa......donated a grand prize #1
2.CatHerder
3.dakotaport
4.traderben
5.triplestack3 +1........donated a grand prize#2
6.BH ATL
7.Badger+1,,,,,,donated a grand prize#3
8.sonofpreacherman+1
9.lostchild
10.edindah
11.1moondog.....donated a grand prize#4
12.Megawolf
13.Biker13....donated a grand prize#5
14.Sneakypete
15.savannahboy+1#6
16.gregar
17.pond scum
18.Realstudent368
19.Chucklenut
20.BillsCamino
21.potenza
22.Tomthumb
23.vandy+1
24.John Ga........donated a grand prize#7
25.Leatherhead.......donated nearly famous chili and slaw.#8
26.MNRSports

I am bringing the donation jar and odt stickers

I still have the one you told me not to lose last year. :cool: Cause when biker speaks even EF Hutton listens.

C13705F5-DA88-4EF5-982F-EB37197B6073.jpeg

I'm thinking those that have items listed for over a month on here should come to this event and stand in the parking lot with their items for sale...like in the parking lot with no shade...and argue the point why their over-priced items should sell...

Wait, did I just post this outside of the Pasture?

I'm thinking those that have items listed for over a month on here should come to this event and stand in the parking lot with their items for sale...like in the parking lot with no shade...and argue the point why their over-priced items should sell...

Wait, did I just post this outside of the Pasture?
they giving out prizes tonight tread lightly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom