Auto Knives

Anyone beside me order from then and not get their entire order? Been 5 weeks, so not happy. I have tried to contact them once and just tried again so we will see what happens. Right now; I would advise anyone thinking about dealing with them to keep this in mind.
Get what you pay for lol

I already knew what I was getting; just want what I have paid for. I have an Infidel and a Lightning so I know the difference. It will be interesting to see how they respond to the request for a refund.

I already knew what I was getting; just want what I have paid for. I have an Infidel and a Lightning so I know the difference. It will be interesting to see how they respond to the request for a refund.
I understand man. Just poking at ya.
I would want what I paid for also and I'm curious how they'll handle this with you

Just ordered one, we’ll see.

I like the ease of opening and no worries of using a $300 knife that is now worth much less because I actually used it. I’m too cheap for the good stuff!!

There is a difference in materials and weight that is obvious. However, if you think you might want an OTF, best to buy a cheap one and see if it has any real world use for you. Worse case, you have an expensive letter opener.

Anyone beside me order from then and not get their entire order? Been 5 weeks, so not happy. I have tried to contact them once and just tried again so we will see what happens. Right now; I would advise anyone thinking about dealing with them to keep this in mind.
I ordered some to give as relatively inexpensive Christmas gifts and the order took 25 days. No response at all to 3 status inquiries sent to the support email address on the site. Based on my experience I believe you will eventually receive your order but don't expect any communication until it ships.

There is a difference in materials and weight that is obvious. However, if you think you might want an OTF, best to buy a cheap one and see if it has any real world use for you. Worse case, you have an expensive letter opener.
Yup

1E89BC46-D939-4D9F-BC29-494E2F81BE4C.jpeg

Been itching for an auto to carry at work since firearms are a no no. Ordered mine yesterday and got the shipping email today. Cant speak on quality yet but it does say 440c steel. So I wouldn't call it ****ty steel but yes it definitely wont compare to a microtech. But at least I wont be scared to cut anything with it and diminish its value. Thanks for the heads up!

Back
Top Bottom