Autrey's Armory in Fayetteville, GA

hbrad3

Default rank <2000 posts
AWESOME!
41   0
Reaction score
I went for a nice scooter ride with Tazz this afternoon. We weren't sure where to go but we wanted to get in a ride and check out some places we had never been. We decided to ride over and check out Autrey's Armory. GREAT CHOICE!!! First off, the place was packed. They had one of the best selections of guns I have seen in a LONG time. They have rental guns for the range, a great selection of Benchmade knives, and about any accessoey I could think of (and plenty I couldn't). The store was new and clean and bright with guns everywhere. The service was great too. Even with a store full of customers they took their time to talk to us and answer questions. They have a great selection of supressors too (sorry, no supressed shotguns LOL). With a knowledgeable and personable staff, and such a big selection to choose from, I can't imagine that there is a nicer shop/range in the area. I can't wait to go back in my truck so I can haul back all the goodies that wouldn't fit on the bike. Any of you guys ever been? Also, let me know about some other shops on the soutside that we can check out on our next ride.

+1 on Autrey's. Great place. Couple of others I like are the same as sovietak474u. Moss pawn, you will have to dig through some junk, but hey that is half the fun. Ed's in Stockbridge is another good place. Right now, big selection of long rifles and shotguns. The have some, used Kimbers, Sigs, etc. Can find a jewel every now and then. Bought a Smith 586 there at a real good price a while back. Glocks, new and used. Not bad. Those are the ONLY places I would reccommend on the southside.

A real nice day for a scooter ride for sure. I had been wanting to go to Autry's for a while now and i'm glad hbrad brought it up, nice place with nice folks too. It was packed in there but still enough room to move around and check things out. I really like knives and they had a good selection of Benchmade knives, folders a few fixed blades and my personal favorite...AUTOMATICS! Benchmade autos are pretty high priced anywhere you find em' but their quality is hard to beat. I've been to Moss Pawn a few times but I'm wanting to go to Ed's in Stockbridge, would make for a nice little scooter ride too. It was a good day with a good friend, and I'm looking forward to another ride to another "fun store".:thumb:

Sounds like a cool place. How far away is that from Ft. McPherson(exit 243 on I-75?), what kind of brands do they carry, cool used guns in stock?

I see cruiser googled the distance. They had alot of different stuff. I have to assume several of the guns were used but I didn't check for certain. I would say it would be well worth your time to go check em out.

Back
Top Bottom