• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Autrey's Armory in Fayetteville, GA

I live very close to Autrey's, it's a great store. They are either number 2 or 3 on My list. First is Dave's Guns and Guy Stuff in Griffin, and I also like Fairburn Pawn.

I live very close to Autrey's, it's a great store. They are either number 2 or 3 on My list. First is Dave's Guns and Guy Stuff in Griffin, and I also like Fairburn Pawn.

I 2nd that!

I live in Griffin and go in Daves a LOT just to hang out and say hey, we all know each other....He will do you right, really great guy as is almost everyone that comes through there.
Autreys is good to, we go there to shoot some of the rental guns sometimes. Went up to Moss Pawn the other day, the were very friendly, but most prices I saw for the used stuff was on the higher end as pawn shops go, but they might let you haggle them down I don't know.....

I like Autrey's. Lots of long guns and short arms. Not many used ones, tho. Don't forget the selection of Surefire torches, black rifle parts, Eotech as well as NcStar, cleaning supplies, holsters, and small but well run range. Good folks behind the counter, too. They also run training classes for all levels of expertise.

I 2nd that!

I live in Griffin and go in Daves a LOT just to hang out and say hey, we all know each other....He will do you right, really great guy as is almost everyone that comes through there.
Autreys is good to, we go there to shoot some of the rental guns sometimes. Went up to Moss Pawn the other day, the were very friendly, but most prices I saw for the used stuff was on the higher end as pawn shops go, but they might let you haggle them down I don't know.....

Yea, plus one on Dave's. I've gotten a few things from him, even traded some. He'll treat you right.

Back
Top Bottom