• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Awesome/random picture YOU have taken thread (G RATED ONLY!)

Lightning over Baxley last weekend

Attachments

• 71839C49-CDBC-4A53-9823-3F7D6B92F87A.jpeg
    71839C49-CDBC-4A53-9823-3F7D6B92F87A.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 16
That’s a lot of climbing. we used the old waist belts like the pole climbers used to wear. I still have a couple of those floating around not that they are suitable to use anymore. Stay safe.

Matter of fact I know what your talking about and I actually have one it’s all lather and they work great if you know how to use them if not it can be your worst nightmare lol but no those are good belts to us you could hand me one right now and I would shoot up the tower and do what needs to be done if you don’t trust yourself or your equipment then it’s not going to work like it should and then you will never be safe I can and will say that the harness and rigging has come a very long way from how it used to be and that’s a good thing but you still have these young people coming out thinking they know everything and have done it all that end up getting hurt or worse end up dying because they don’t want to listen to what you have to say sadly but that’s another store I’m sure you already know what I mean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I missed the story on this. Link to thread? I promise you I'd push you out the way to give her my heart if God would allow it. I am looking at your picture but I see my little girls.
Thanks for all the kind words. I didn’t post a thread related to it. I was more posting the pic celebrating how well behaved and brave she is. I should’ve posted more details.

She was born with multiple heart defects. We learned today that her heart has developed and healed to where they are almost non existent and we no longer have to see the heart doc because they’re of no concern now.

Thanks for all the kind words. I didn’t post a thread related to it. I was more posting the pic celebrating how well behaved and brave she is. I should’ve posted more details.

She was born with multiple heart defects. We learned today that her heart has developed and healed to where they are almost non existent and we no longer have to see the heart doc because they’re of no concern now.
Amen

Answered Prayers brother!!
That is the BEST News!!
Hold her TIGHT tonight!!

Back
Top Bottom